Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thunderstorms and Vacation

There's another thunderstorm angrily protesting outside the window right now, just starting it's complaints about a half hour ago. The light is very exciting. For some reason, my doggie just doesn't think so.

Personally, I'm not too certain while I pack to go camping that this is the right day for an outdoor adventure. At least not one without a solid roof over our heads but perhaps advance worrying doesn't add too much value. This would explain the creases in my forehead and those 14 grey hairs. Really quite disasterous in the age of beauty and youth of plastic extensions. Natural is not publicly recommended. Oh well. Better take the makeup, just in case.

Acrylic or oil, acrylic or oil. Or both. Or just crayons and paper. I really don't like travelling because i want to take everything with me. Sigh. I'm too obsessive, of course, but there's little to prevent that.

No comments:

Post a Comment