Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Copy of scribble pages

Just uploading a copy of my lateset scribble page for a chess show. Had a pile of these from way back related to different things, and now I can't seem to find them since I moved. Checked everywhere last night with no success. Mind you, they're not important to anyone else, and really just thinking notes, but i was pretty annoyed with myself for misplacing them. I know they were collected all in one spot at one point in my last studio, and certainly planned to follow me. Ok, perhaps I should've organized them better, but they made sense to me and I did used to know where they were.

Maybe they'll show up later. Anyway, was hoping not to lose this one so am uploading a copy. Now at least I'll know where to find it. The other pages are not so interesting but will try to scan them later. Just getting somewhat prepared for a show, working out visual details. Pretty boring to most people I presume. My dog isn't all that interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment