Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catching up after catching the flu

Yes, just checking in and updating some pics as I'm getting over the flu. Really, it's been quite some time since I've been this sick. And I know that six days is nothing compared to the 3 weeks most people have been out with this one, but for me to be sick this long is weird. And I don't likes it. Still can't sleep though; spent last night sleeping in the chair in my studio because it's the most comfortable spot I could find. Lying down is dismal - just impossible to breathe.

But I got new medicine yesterday evening and today was better. Look, it's 8:00pm and I'm still semi-vertical. I can even read still. Back in the studio plotting again. Definitely on the mend. Looking forward to going to NYC next weekend to visit friends and wander the art shows.

What does one wear at art shows? Do you think anyone cares really?

Another little square for the new "candies and sweets" chessboard in progress ... and

... and the finished clay chessboard. This ones a little different. Haven't really sorted out what I think yet. Still have to take some photos with the pieces on it, that might help sort out thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment