Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hmm Mostly Finished

So I'm mostly finished and am just getting to posting now. Still have the white border to finish, but am hestitating as the original plan was to take this on Wednesday to New York with me, so that I could play a few times with my friends down there over the weekend. But if I do paint the border, or niggle any more, it won't be touch dry and I'll have to forget the whole idea. Sigh. Decisions, decisions. It's probably too big to take on a plane anyway, I suppose. And I'm havng a problem deciding what to bring, and I'd need larger pieces if i take this board ... but I've not finished the smaller board that was my second option ...

Doesn't it just annoy one when people waffle? I'm waffling; annoying even myself. I need new shoes to go to NYC anyway, and a really small hairdryer. I should go out into the world, even though I don't really feel like it. It's snowing again, which is kinda pretty I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment