Sunday, August 21, 2011

Two more vacation Studies in oil

Not sure if I will take either of these past this point; am undecided right now. Will likely work on the top one further though (bush weighs wrong). But I am turning to the first helmet this afternoon, so kick-start this.

Have spent some time yesterday trying to consolidate my disparate thoughts on radar, and it's functionality versus the flexibility of VR. This I can continue while sculpting, as kneading something might may a difference.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete