Saturday, May 12, 2012

Seth's New Book Out in Hard/soft cover

Just a fast post to let everyone know that Seth Giolle's new book is released and available to purchase now. The author, of course, already has a hard and soft cover version. I won't get to see them until next weekend but I can't wait. I went to the author website for a preview ( http://sethgiolle.weebly.com/index.html ) and found all kinds of info, so check it out. He has an amazing illustrator, naturally.

Hey, I try. It's really cool to see your work published in other places ... not always where you'd expected them to be, but still really cool. I had done a series of b&w illustrations for the book that weren't used in the final book, but it seems they've found a home on his website as bookmarks. Now if only the ereaders would allow you (electronically) select the bookmark of your choice to put inside the ebook while you are reading ... hint, hint all aspiring software developers!!

Today I'm working in the studio until my sister and the nieces arrive priming canvases. Perhaps not the most fun stuff, but the necessary backend work of a professional product.

Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment