Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making an Exception

I have decided to make an exception tonight, and post my amazing cloud photos, which I kinda pasted together. My sister just couldn't understand my cloud painting (and I still don't see why) but when I showed her the photos, then she both believed me and gets it. I personally like the painting best, which is why I paint.



Will post the finished painting tomorrow. Pictures were taken on the iPhone, which is why they've been pasted together. Like most of my photos, they'll get deleted after a bit. They pile up pretty quickly and I need the space. Besides, the paintings feel more real than any photographs.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Studio

1 comment:

  1. Me....i don't ask if i understand what you do either....maybe because i'm not your sister :-)
    but i know that it has an immediate effect on my senses.

    It speaks to my senses in a language my senses alone derive an compatible emotional accordance.

    The layers of my feelings... and the form and colours of your artistic expressions seem to walk hand in hand....without disturbing our egos and individuality. Lol!

    Now if you understand what i'm saying....means we're both crazy alright, which is a good thing!
    have a great day!!
    col.

    ReplyDelete