Monday, July 18, 2011

Painting or something like it

Just working away in the studio tonight. Spent some time outside sketching in the park near me this weekend past. Managed to get a sunburn too, which is quite distracting. Now it's itchy, too. My skin is burning.

I'm not sure what I'm doing really, it's like I'm painting but I'm not sure where I'm going with it. Just feeling my way through without trying to over analyze why or what. This is just a landscape, certainly not revolutionary but I'm really enjoying spending time inside it. I'm sure my last instructor would be disappointed in my turning towards anything realistic, but in my mind this is right, for right now.

Still in progress, of course. Will finish tomorrow.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Studio

1 comment:

  1. i like the intepretation of clouds you offers in spiralling tones , powerfields , thrusts of the heart and hand....ascending into vocabularies of lights and colours.

    ReplyDelete